Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Dan Larson Family

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. My hope is that we remember why we celebrate Christmas. The season is to remind us of the Gift God sent us in his Son, and the hope we have in Him.
Be safe, make every attempt to renew relationships with family and friends. Start the New Year off right.
Wish I could have made it to the reunion. I miss you all.
Love, Dan and Fam.

Bottom row: Cory 16, shannon 12, Grant 8, Eric 20
Top row: Shelly 29, Dan 30.????

8 comments:

Doug said...

Well well the young Dan L makes an appearance. Merry Christmas to you too. Nice looking family too!

Dave said...

Hey Bro, about time you took a day off from work and got on the blog. Your kids are growing up quick... and I haven't even met the youngest two yet. So let's see, if you are 30 and your wife is 29... and Eric is 20... sounds like some serious puppy love going on there. If I could get all of my family to sit still in one place at the same time, maybe I could get a snapshot to share. Merry Christmas to all.

juliet said...

Merry Christmas Dan and family!
"Dan 30 ?????", oh ya, you were the younger Larson brother,hahahah.

patricia said...

nice family...Merry Merry Christmas! happy new year too

Ric Larson said...

Dan my good old friend, good to hear and see you again!

Sir, you sure know the true meaning of Christmas!

Christmas is a very 'family oriented' time of year, and a very spiritual one too!

Keep in touch!

Ric

Ric Larson said...

Dan, God's Son 'Jesus' is the real true meaning of Christmas! Glad you see that too!

Is it not amazing that every one experiences the magic of Christmas (believers and non believers). And the music of Christmas alone is a true sign, testament!

DanL said...

ok, ok, I lied...My wife is 45.

amy said...

nice looking family dan. havent had a pc for a while kinda of late seeing this but had to go back and check things out. you are a very handsome man