Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello all!!

Hello to all! I have fond memories of Guam and Deans Circle. However, not quite as vivid as my brother David. I am greatful to him for all of the memories and information from our time on the Island. My family, minus my brothers and cousin, moved back to the mainland right before Pamela. Not sure what year...I was 9...my memories are that of a child. My fondest memories are of my best friend at the time Joanna and my mother calling me in for dinner and making mention of all the red dirt stains on my clothes...lol! I have searched for Joanna for many years after I lost touch with her in our early teens. I'm very excited and interested in reading everyones posts!
And hope to reconnect with Joanna soon! I'm on facebook as just 'Nanci Villegas'.

3 comments:

David Waite said...

Hi Sis Nan, glad you made it! I don't know what you're talkin' about... me remember a bunch of details? Our brother Richard has the photographic memory, while I often feel like I have the gene that affected our grandma, dad, and 2 aunts. Since Rich is not a Facebook, I e-mailed E. and have not heard a thing!

Joanna said...

Hi Nancy!!!!!! Hey it has been way too long. I'm so happy to hear from you!!! I believe my e-mail is on my profile. Please write!!!

Joanna said...

You should be getting my e-mail:)