Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Good to see Desi!!!

Desi was on her way back home after driving my neice back to college in Maryland. On her travels from Maryland to Maine, Desi made a pre-planned stop-over and spent the night at mine and Teresa's place. She is doing well and prettier than ever (and single, for all you Dean's Circle studs) ! Desi and Teresa always hit it off so well! To bad I'm not as good as a conversationalist. I'm a better listener than talker.

We took her out for a Tai dinner, then went back to our house and watched "Mamma Mia". Talked alot of good talk and in the morning took her out for breakfast.

Our visit was short but sweet. We only live 4 1/2 hours away from each other...but this visit made me realize that family is special and I need to make more trips to Peak's Island, Maine to see her more often!

One thing she did mention...Paul, keep posting your video's and POTW~!

4 comments:

Ric Larson said...

And, as I stand guilty for not visiting Desi in Maine, I stand just as guilty for not visiting my brother Sean in N.H., only a 2 1/2 hour drive a way.

Time to get my priorities straight.

Paul said...

And I'm guilty of not visiting my parents, an hour away in Merizo, but then, they're my parents :-)

mat said...

Yea your right Ric,I sure wish Desi stayed overnight at my house!
OK just joking Desi,wink wink.

Ric Larson said...

Mat, you are a man of good taste!