Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dana's email address

I just got email from Becki (Kalb) Wells. She spent the last week in Vegas for work ( sigh, I lead a boring life). I think she will get around to signing on to here sometime. She says she stays in contact with some of our classmates, but they were the football players and cheerleaders and she doesn't relate as well to their memories.In the meantime, she wants me to send her Dana's email address--if you could please send it to me, Dana. My email address is on my profile.

I also have recently been in touch with Jim Fuqua through classmates.com. Do any of you remember him? Tall, lanky guy. His dad was in the navy. He hung out with the Jones a lot, surfing and playing basketball.

4 comments:

Dave said...

That name totally rings a bell but for some reason I can't place the face. I know we had a nick-name for him that kinda rhymed with Fuqua.

~dana said...

Cindy,

Please let Becki know that I'd be glad to hear from her. Ya'll can reach me at: trialdogD@netscape.net I usually check that e-ddress several times a day. It's hard to believe that we've all traveled so far from those days of Barbie dolls and Twister.

Doug said...

I remember Jim, he was a Gecko.

Cindy said...

Doug, on Jim's profile on Classmates.com he has a pic of himself and fellow football teammates and I think you're in it.