Saturday, November 8, 2008

For the record

I am a registered Republican and tend to vote that way, BUT I'm not at all happy with the leadership in that party.

Not because they go "too far" but because they don't go far enough. Republicans have been shying away from conservative principles and that's what leads to loss in elections, popularity and confidence. Now that we've started the blood letting, it is time to clean house and get some new leadership on board.

I've said it many times over the last few years - throw them all out. Any incumbant will have to prove themself to get my vote. I'd rather take a chance on someone new. (before you start, certainly McCain is not anywhere near "new" but he was as close as I could get to my own personal platform).

3 comments:

rac said...

I'm not too impressed by the Democratic leadership either. Mr. Obama is going to have to prove himself before he gets my vote of confidence.

juliet said...

Sean, since you brought it up, what is your personal platform?

Ric Larson said...

I'm with you Sean! Am a card careering Indepedent now, but vote 99% of the time Rebublican!

I know your platform well, as it pretty much is my idiology too!