Monday, November 10, 2008

Isabel Cards

      Hafa 'Again' Prims -

      My daughter Isabel has started a CARD company (that
has included the rest of us in the family) called ISABEL CARDS!

We're getting geared up for the holidays and want to start
early & first with all of our family and friends.


   NOW we have a web site! Head on over to
WWW.ISABELCARDS.COM for the whole
group! Many more are being made and will be put up soon!

THANX for the great response and buyers so far!!

      SI YUUS MAASE!
         Mark Jaquette












A DIVISION OF BAMmGRAPHICS & illustrationISM

5 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Love the two "hey rocki its rudi..." and "psst, wanna buy a present"!

Ric Larson said...

"Pssst, Hey Pal, wanna buy a bottle of air? Will only cost ya a nickle"?

Do you remember where and what TV show that came from? I still laugh about it to this day, 40 years later!

This is why I bought the cards "psst, wanna buy a present"!

Love your scense of humor man!

illustrationISM.... said...

    No I Don't remember what TV show that came from...is it from Electric Co.?
    Didja get your cards yet?!

         Mark

Ric Larson said...

No Mark, not yet. In the community where I live, the USPC does not deliver house to house, we have to go to the post office (only 5 houses down from where I live) to pick up our mail.

I leave for work before the Post Office opens, and come home after it closes.

But i'll sneak out of work and go to to P O to get my mail tomorrow!

Ric Larson said...

It was either the Electic Company or Sesame Street.