Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to mark this on your calendars!

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.
So, next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anit-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs to prove they are not terrorists, and show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

8 comments:

DRL said...

By the way Doug, am I getting any closer to another definition of "patriotism"?

Doug said...

Could be.
I don't know though. Some of the women I see around town such as places like Wal-Mart I would much prefer that they kept their clothes on, in fact we could consider it a patriotic act for them to put on another layer.
Now take a stroll down around campus and you will be singing God Bless America.

mat said...

Hahhaha.What Doug said.

Ric Larson said...

That was great brother!

Ric Larson said...

While at church last Sunday, Father’s Day, the Priest gave a beautiful summon about fathers, God and many other good things. At the end of the sermon, the Priest said, “I will over ride the powers of your wife’s, go home and drink some beer…it’s fathers day”! I had never witnessed such a cheering standing and screaming ovation in my life!!!

mat said...

This reminds me of the movie with James Woods,"Vampires" where he works for the Catholic church hunting vampires.They find them and drag them kicking and screaming out in the sunlight and POOF spontaneous combustion.It's great.

DRL said...

Mat, if it were only that easy. But like Doug said, set up your chairs around the campus, not Wal-Mart.
Ric, have one or two, just don't get like me at the reunion, OK?

mat said...

I don't know I'm kind of like that country song "I like my women a little on the trashy side"Yee haw.