Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Email Island jewell

I have been in touch with Kelley Jewell (Sean, don't beat me up, I said "in touch", not touching) via email. She is still recovering form the crash. Her back is still hurting and Jaggy (aka, the Jaguar) has a new face lift. She is trying to make arangements to be there at least friday. Please email her and encuage her as best we can. No Sean, you can't kick me out to make sure Kelley has a place to stay. I refuse to sleep in the hall. Hey Juls or Cindy and Becky needs a roomate! Yea, okay, mabey, sure, I'll think about it.

9 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Would sure be nice to see Island Jewells there also!

Kelley, get better soon! Drive, no rather maybe, you ought to fly to Vegas and join us if you can!

pat said...

jewell...I do mean good luck...we all need a little darlin

Ric Larson said...

Can't mess with Kelly. Not only was she a good friend, but was my first 'unofficial sister in law'! ;)

mat said...

Come on Kelly you can do it.

DRL said...

Pat, stop now before you get in too deep. See we all need a little, oh yea.

Did I say that out loud?

Becki said...

Kelley...If you make it, we will make room!!! Feel better!

pat said...

LOL DRL

pat said...

drl...whats up with that?

DRL said...

Pat, I don't know, You are the one who said,"we all need a litte". I was just agreeing with your that we all need a little, oh yea.