Sunday, July 6, 2008

New findings on early signs of dementia

Found in the "Psychiatric jurnal of the Mentaly instable Geriatric studies" has found that the rearly sign to watch for mental instability is the use of uncomon words, known only to the user (i.e. "-ister"). It is ften refered to as the "Crompond" efect,where as the mental stability is often deminished quicker than for most "normal" people. It is often found that this person will work with leagly mentaly insane people in order to hide, if you will, his dwindling mind. He is always married to such a sweet, pretty, and compationate wife to deture from his condition. Who notices the guy slobering on himself while standing next to such beauty?




HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIC, WILD AND YOU CRAZY KINDA GUY!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Thanks DRL! But you blew my cover and my age! Love ya aways brother! Now See you in Vegas-baby!

DRL said...

see me there you old fart!

Ric Larson said...

Yes DRL, cant wait to see you, Sean and the rest of the gang in Vega-baby.

Now I know what it feels like to be an old fart! I am one now!

pat said...

happy birthday Dave!!!

pat said...

Cool you guys are still good friends. being brothers, that's nice.

pat said...

will miss ya'll in vegas. just too much other stuff to deal with now....send pics.

Ric Larson said...

Speaking of brothers Pat, pssst, wheres your brother, Robert, AKA the RAC'man?

Joanna said...

Yeah,where-is-that-man?;)

Ric Larson said...

We'll have to send a search and rescue party out da RAC'ster. Think Dave is the man to be in charge of that mission.

pat said...

speaking of dementia...lol. I'm not old but I think my cat thinks I am. he's not even a yr old but he's big and fat and fluffy and follows me everywhere. he has to watch me when I pee and shower and fold laundry, do dishes..ETC.when I try to sneak and go to something, he finds me. he makes me laugh. any funny pet stories from yo'all?

pat said...

what were we talkin about????

pat said...

oh yeah....dementia...( that was for u drl), lol

DRL said...

Pat, you crack me up......I think.......I can't remember why.....but you do....yes you do.

The great thing about dementia is you make new friends every day!!!

Ric Larson said...

Now, what I would like to add,...uh, what was I going to add, can't remember? Hmmmm?

pat said...

LOL!!!!!

DRL said...

Ric you are one funny guy, I think?
What was the question again?
I was never any good at spelling bee's. Didn't accually know bee's could spell, hum?