Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Flight was Cancelled

I was at the airport bright and early this am...my flight was leaving at 0745 but because of hurricane Dolly, three US Air flights leaving from Ft Myers this am were cancelled. Apparently the planes that were supposed to be here were stranded wherever they were supposed to come from because of the weather. So I am back home...hoping to try this again tomorrow..I have a US Air flight leaving tomorrow at 0840 and will be arriving in Vegas at 1258. I hope I make it!!! and see you all there!!

4 comments:

DRL said...

Cindy remember the old song from Charlie Daniels, "Uneasy Rider". You just may have to get to Vegas Baby "via Omaha". Keep your chin up girl, you will make it.

Anonymous said...

Cindy, does anyone have your cell phone number? Do you have anyone else? Let us know your status baby.

Becki said...

Cindy:

I arrive from Atlanta at 11:00 am. If you like I will wait at the airport for you. Call me. Juls: I have Cindy's cell phone. You will be there.

Cindy said...

Becki...don't worry about waiting..I'll see you at the hotel my friend..Juls has my number