Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Kalbs will be here soon

I Just talked to Becki Kalb (now Wells). She agreed with me that Clay is still a good looking guy. She has tried signing on but is as blog challenged as many of us. I have to make sure to say that she is a "hot" mom, very fashionable and when she came to visit a couple of months ago we had a great time (and she can outshop me any day). I feel very blessed that she and I have maintained our friendship over the years. I will get Robert or Dave to send her another email to help her get on here. She says she has lots of good pictures to share. I also have Matt's email and will get Dave to send him an invite. He lives in Colorado Springs.What happened to the list of all our names?

5 comments:

Dave said...

Thanks Cindy.

Ric Larson said...

The list of all of our names have come back on line. I noticed that they vanished earlier also.

Ric Larson said...

I totally understand about being BLOG Challenged.Dave had to help me get on the BLOG after I failed miserably. But he talked me through it!

Ric Larson said...

Hope Matt logs on soon! Thanx Cindy!

Joanna said...

Hi Becky, ths is Jo. You look great.Always did. It's so nice to share this blog. Hope to hear from you soon again.