Friday, October 19, 2007

A letter from pogoer to pogoee

Let me get my guilt trips out of the way first since i got a reminded thanks little brother JJ robert still sorry about that one big toe dam still remember crunch.
The last year i was there i did get in a few fights with the locals had to give them something to remember me buy . I recall one time they came looking for me when they could not find me they jumped some guys in the bus stop if this rings a bell with someone not sure i said sorry enough now back to the fun

2 comments:

rac said...

No apologies necessary bro. As for the cigarettes, that’s a different story - took me 30 years to quit those damn things (just kidding, I would have started even without you trying to teach Robert J. and I how to “smoke”). BTW, I heard you’re in Texas. Where abouts? My oldest kids live in Arlington.

rac said...

Besides, what's a little spilled blood between smugglers. ;-)