Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls, Girls, Girls

Sean my brother. It is good to have you around again. As you said, you are in NH, I am in Idaho (Idaho is not the capital of Iowa, but we do have a wide stance).
Talking of memories, I have mentioned at time or two of my love for everyones sisters. Do you remember when we were in 2nd grade, and you were told to find me for dinner. You caught me in the laundry room with the three sisters in our naborhood. None of us had pants on. Thanks to that, I never got them back in there.
There was always more. This is why boys are scum.

1 comment:

Sean said...

I am well aware that I have girls as payback for my younger days as a "young scum" myself. Not that I'm bemoaning having daughters instead of sons or anything. Rather that I'm just seeing 'what I have wrought' from another perspective.