Friday, October 19, 2007

Island Brew

Speaking of drinking, the first time I ever got drunk was on a concoction unique to Dean's Circle. I don't remember much about it other than being sick as hell. I'm pretty sure my folks were wise to my shenanigans but never did say anything; that was the drug policy around our house - don't ask, don't tell. Anyway, if you would like to try out this little delight, I've included the recipe below.



Dean's Circle Punch
1. one empty Coke bottle
2. parent's fully stocked liquor cabinet
3. pour equal parts from each liquor bottle into the Coke bottle
4. shake well
5. drink quickly
6. puke guts out

10 comments:

pat said...

Robert, you forgot the grape koolaid. mixed with dads "old grandad whiskey", sure to make you puke...LOL

rac said...

... yeah, puke purple.

pat said...

! love that pic of the puppy drinking from the potty....all my animals always did that, and I always kissed them...forgetting where they had been...lol, who cares

Ric Larson said...

Been there, done that!

Johnny Borja said...

Wow, this picture almost reminds me of a mid-winter surf trip to San Quentin Mexico. I drank the Mezcal, ate the freakin' worm, and then fell asleep under a VW Van .... in the middle of winter. I was warm though. Hee Hee.

Desi said...

That's exactly how it happened! Our poor little livers...

Dave said...

I remember drinking a whole bottle of vodka at the Sicklers house one night. When I staggered home, my Dad knew I was wasted. He took me for a wild ride in the meth-lab, up to the UOG field. He proceeded to do doughnuts until I opened the door, fell out and hurled my guts out. I honestly believe he was having a blast. At least somebody was.

rac said...

Maybe your Dad was just collecting fuel for the meth-lab. I image your "by-product" was a pretty high octane.

Joanna said...

Funny,Funny and More funny!!!

Doug said...

Scott Shook used to make killer "calamanzee delights". And I do mean killer.