Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It is a great and wondrous thing

Wow, I have been gone for nearly 4 days, and look. Jill, my sweet wife, said that I caught a nasty bug. I am not an antimonogist, but if I were out to catch something, it would not be nasty. My brother Ric tried to call me a couple of times, he found out what Martian sounds like.
It is great to see more of us on.

Mat, I know you have to catch up, but remember the red ant incodent. How Dan stabed me in war with a bambo spear? The one I was waiting for you to come on board was the time you were letting the old lady cross the street in front of you. You held on the brake, and burt the back tires. I to this day have not seen an old lady run so fast with two bags of grocries.

Dan, it it great to see you again. You look more like you would be at home in Idaho, than Ohio. It has been fun looking back on the fun and dumb(usually the same) thing we did. Help bring back some of the memories.

7 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Dave glad your up and about, well at least up out of bed to your computer.

You did sound very similar to a real Martian, but not enough gurgle in your voice :-) (not like I would know, or anything like that...right?)

You back at work today?

DRL said...

I don't know. I am at a farmilluar place and see people I know. Yes, they say I am "at" work, nothing about "working".
I am actually so well now, that I plan on riding my scooter down to Utah tomorrow and see RAC.

Cindy said...

Dave, sorry to hear that you've been sick,glad you are up and about, will be anxious to hear how your visit with my little brother goes.

Ric Larson said...

Now it's all coming together, Cindy and Robert siblings! Let us all know how your visit goes in Utah with Robert!

DanL said...

Dave, Believe me I would be much more at home ANYWHERE west of the rockies.
I miss the mountains and the clear water lakes and rivers.
But, I tell myself and my kids, to make the best of where you live.
I lived in Utah for 8 years. never visited the Tetons, or Yellowswtone. I could go on and on.
So we make the best of, and enjoy what Ohio has to offer, thats mostly corn and bean fields... Wooopie!

Joanna said...

David, your stateside.E-mail Mat and Dave Larson and Robert asap please. You know the technical part of this blog...if your from Dean's Circle, it only can be understandable that to get on is a little challenging and this is from someone who was majoring in Computer Science!I miss all of you crazy people...

DRL said...

Dan, Come visit any time. Vernal Ut. is a cool place too. Flaming Gorge area in nice, exept for all them stinking tourists.