Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stephanie Trail

We would tease her "Stephanie Booger Trail" as we rode by her on our bikes, and she would stomp the (POOP) out of you if she caught you. She lived next to us when we moved in.

The Robinsons,(Wrong Island DRL), moved in after the Stephanie. lived near us before we moved to the circle.

I don't remember her first name or why we teased her either. She used to play with My sister Jin, at times. however she didn't come out much.

I remember Her mother had gone back to the states. and one afternoon after school I could heard her weeping and crying, very loudly, for her mommy. I think she found a "dear John" letter or something. It was sad. My mother went over to see what was wrong. She usually was home all alone after school until her dad got home.
Everytime I hear "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkle, I think of her.

Ya, Ric, we have some wrongs to make right with that girl.

7 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Thanks Dan for clarifying my memory! Ric

Ric Larson said...

Ye Dan, sure would like to make things up to her. The last thing that she ever needed was to be teased by some of us at Dean's Circle.

Ric Larson said...

Hey Dan, didn't get to complete all my thoughts yesterday. The only reason why I remembered the name Robinson's, is aslo beacause... every time I heard the song "Mrs. Robison" brought me straight back to that young girl. Not to many things have bothered me over the years, as us teasing her. I suppose at the time that we were teasing her, I know it was very, very wrong.

Well, good sharing this with you!

Ric

Dave said...

You guys were a buncha mean ol bullies. Teasing poor little Stephanie Trail...shame shame shame.

juliet said...

Change your header man what if Stephanie ever joined the blog and saw that name you are still calling her. She will stomp you all over again.

juliet said...

Grow up!

DRL said...

Sorry