Saturday, October 4, 2008

JUST WORDS... JUST SPEECHES...

Doesn't anyone have any more pictures? I like to read but c'mon... someone please post something interesting to look at. I get enough politics on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CSPAN, CNBC.... Obama-Schmama-Yo Mama! McCainless-Brainless! Yikes! Where are all the surfer dudes and their quivers? Where are all those long haired hippys of yester-year. And where in the world is Benny Bast? Paul, you have taken some great photos so far, but you have failed my friend, to shoot and post a picture of the king of the circle rats. Baaaaassst!!! Other than that, its great to see you all again on the one and only, first ever, Dean's Cirgle Blog.

8 comments:

mat said...

Dave, You dawg! Yea we've been having a good ol time here. Good to here from ya. With all the work you've been doing have you been able to watch any of the debates? Hey call me sometime.

Ric Larson said...

Slap me silly, but I sure missed you 'Sheriff'!

Good to see you back!

Joanna said...

Welcome back Dave:)

juliet said...

" I shot the Sheriff but I didn't shoot the deputy" remember that song, Cruz store special. Dave some people think things have been running a muck here while you have AWOL , what have you been up to? I don't know why Ben doesn't check out the blog, probably doesn't go with his "old Man and the Sea" image. I spoke with his wife a few weeks back and she said he knows about the blog so maybe he is like Sam and just finds it more entertaining to just read whats going on.

Dave said...

I've been looking real hard and I'm trying to find a job, but it just keeps getting tougher every day...

Paul said...

The rat is an elusive creature.

mat said...

Hey Dave theyr'e hiring greeters at Walmart Ha!

Ric Larson said...

As a retired aviation SCPO, he could run Walmart...eyes closed and standing on his head!

Some big aviation corporation will pick him up!