Saturday, May 30, 2009

Does The Fact That Archie Finally Picks Veronica End The Blond VS Brunette Debate?


In what's being billed the "Archie Story of the Century," it looks like Archie is finally going to make a choice between sweet, blond, girl next door Betty and brunette, sophisticated rich girl Veronica. Supposedly the storyline will span a six-part series, beginning with the comic's issue number 600, Archie Marries Veronica Part 1: The Proposal, set to hit comic shops Aug. 19 and newsstands on Sept. 1.

10 comments:

rac said...

I think I use to have a crush on one of those girls... just can't remember which one.

Pat said...

ya know, Reggie and Archie are cute, but some how I'm attracted to Jughead...the needy one.

juliet said...

There should be a geriatric version of this comic book series. I bet he chooses Betty, so they can weather the hard economic times together.

Doug said...

I'd be fine with either one.

Pat said...

Doug, you're so easy.

Doug said...

And needy too :)

Cindy said...

I was not allowed to have comic books or teen magazines (I was encouraged though to read "Lord of the Flies"...ugh, all that blood and gore..go figure) so whenever I was at a friend's house who did have them, all I wanted to do was read them. Archie would be smart to pick Veronica...she's the wealthy one.

Pat said...

she is Cindy, but I believe his heart belongs to Betty. Ps Cindy, I had the "mother load" of Archie comic books. I coulda been your connection girl! Too bad we usually weren't speaking.;)

rac said...

Must bee wear Cindy got the brains and Pat and I got the since of humor 'cause I had me some comic books two.

Pat said...

LOL Rac