Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hafa Adai Deans Circle Gang how is everybody doing I hope everyone is doing fine sorry I have'nt been in contact but I've been pretty busy. kind of got involved with the Presidents race over here my nephew was appointed the director for the Obama office over here on Guam and we had to do a special election and also gearing up fo the senatorial race and mayors race for next year and also getting a little involved in the Miss Guam Universe In which one of the contestants picked my Aunt my mom's sister as a mentor for the pageant which was held at the Governors House and also my nephew being thee MC for the pageant itself would one my neices from my second cousin the Cruzs from SInajana won for Miss Guam Universe. I know the Vegas trip is coming up if anyone wants too know there is a Guam ( Chamorro restaurant) in Vegas.
I will get more information on my next post for other info ps let me know or I will keep everyone posted. this Tophersguam signing off for now.

3 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Would like to know more about the 'Guam Chamorro restaurant' in Vegas! But am sure that Mat Kalb will out do it at 'Vegas Baby'!

Being involved in Politics is 'all American', no matter what party you belong to! That is what makes America so great!

Good to hear from you dude! Ric

DRL said...

I agree, thank you for participating in the political arena(sp?).

Hope to see you in Vegas Baby, if not then next reunion.

Cindy said...

Chris and I have been talking on the phone and I feel like I'm back on Guam again when he's telling about all the happenings he's involved with. He's such a social butterfly and I think related to at least 2/3 of everyone living on Guam..lol (makes it hard for dating when everyone is a cousin..lol) I hope he makes it Vegas for the reunion.