Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vegas Baby Room Reservations

Hi, just checked on our rooms. We have 6 out of the 10 reserved. I will list who they are, if you think you should be on this but are not, let me know.

Me
Ric
Julie
Doug
Cindy
Matt (has the Vegas Baby Dean's Circle Fiesta Suite)

If you want to be there before or after the 25th an 26th, let me know. I can set rooms aside for a discount as well. But I do need to know how many rooms for befor and after. Julie has said 1 day before, and I will be staying 1 day after. I flight plans or just time off dictates such things, let me know. We have until June 25th to fill the other 4 rooms. So if you are coming and have not reserved your room take your time, this is just a reminder of the deadline.

For the Hotel room reservations
(800) 634-4000
Group code: SDC0708
Group name: Dean's Circle ( it is best to give the group code. If you give the name, I have heard that they ask for the code anyway)


Dave R. Larson (DRL)
(208) 589-6470
(800) 336-1034 Ext. 33121
other.dave.larson@gmail.com

9 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Looking at the manifest, I noticed that my brother Sean was not listed. Called my bro Dave and he reminded me that Sean and him would be sharing a room.

Sean will be there! Yeah!

Ric Larson said...

Do Dave Larson or Rac'man plan to attend?

Dave said...

but of course...

DRL said...

Yes, as ric said, Sean is rooming with me. so ther are some people who will be ther that are not listed. these are just the names of the people whe registered to the rooms.

So if you know of someone who don't look at the blog often and will be there, let them know. we need to fill the block befor the 25th.

See you all there

Becki said...

Cindy and I are sharing a room, so I will be there also.

Ric Larson said...

It's getting close! Can't wait to see every one!

Joanna said...

Take-pictures-please:)

pat said...

Cindy and I aren't sharing a room so I won't be there.

pat said...

Seriously, I can't come because I need a new roof(among other things) before the next hurricane..God Please bless us again this year with no major storms. I will miss all of you, but I know Cindy or someone will send pics and Doug promised me a t-shirt.