Sunday, June 8, 2008

This one is for Joanna in the most part.

Joanna, Your bother Sam use to hang out with a guy about his same age in High School. He came from a good Morman family, I believe. He was also half Japanese and half white. I think the guys name was Tom? Don't think that he or his family ever lived in the 'Circle'. I remember hanging out with Sam and Tom (if that was in fact his name) when you all lived in the 'Guam Towers'. Could you ask Sam about him and his family, and if Sam still keeps in touch with them? Maybe you or others from this blog remember them too?

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Ric,That's-Tom-Clark-He's-into-real estate-I-used-to-fix-his-Xerox-machines.Oh,He-did-run-Nimitz-Towers-also.Arthur-Clark-is-a-lawyer-I-believe-for-the-Gov't-of-Guam.I-see-him-on-the-news-quite-often.Sam-should-know-more:)

Ric Larson said...

Thanks Joanna! (Don't like calling you 'Jo' because you were always Joanna to me.

Sure would be nice to see Tom and his brothers on the blog too!

Joanna, do you remember the big yellow house you all lived in after your Dean's Circle days? It was on a hill with a big drive way. Saw "the good, the bad and the ugly" there with you all for the first time, as Sam was granking the music from "Band on the Run".

What memories.

Joanna said...

Yeah,I-remember-those-days.Sam-now-owns-more-than-2-thousand-CD's.He-has-so-much-music-to-choose-from.Band-On-The-Run-brings-those-days-back.Right-Mat?Caught-you-2-smokin-chupa's:)there.

mat said...

Sam,Tom,John Anderson(now my bro in law) were my Gangs in GW. they were all half japanese.Sam was/is
an atheist,Tom is mormon,an John is budhist.I'm a Ccatholic white boy.What a group that was.

Ric Larson said...

Mat, I am a white boy Christian of none denomination that believes in alien life. No wonder I always got my butt kicked!

But I liked everyone no matter of race or religion.