Friday, June 20, 2008

Hotel Reservations

Hi again,
Just me again. I am reminding about the rooms. We have a block of 10 rooms and 6 are taken. I know some are sharing a room, such as me and Cindy. No I mean Cindy and becki are and Sean and I are. Sharing the cost is good. I am just getting a little nervice, we have a week to get them filled up. I have a deposit on the block that I will get back when they fill up, so if you are intending to stay at the hotel, give them a call. Thanks, I don't want to be a bother, just trying to get them filled.
Also, if you will be staying early or later let me know, I can set weekday rooms aside as well.

Talk to me later, DRL

Res. # 1-888-826-8767
Croup code#: SDC0708
Group name: Dean's Circle

2 comments:

Ric Larson said...

DRL, I am sharing a room with Cindy, no...wait...I mean my wife...ooops. ;)

Joanna said...

DRL,I-can-only-wish.Remember-me-when-I'm-not-there-and-take-a-lot-of-pictures...Please:)