Sunday, May 4, 2008

What to do....IR$ Rebate or '$timulu$' Check!!!

Dear Friends,
The following information is being sent to help you decide how to spend your IR$ Rebate Check wisely.
Many of us soon will also get a rebate ¢heck to '$timulate' the economy.


If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs.
If we purchase a computer, it will go to India.
If we purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan.
If we purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.


Therefore, none of the above will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America, so spend it at yard sales.

8 comments:

rac said...

Where does it go when spent on Vegas hookers?

Ric Larson said...

I was thinking of investing it into foreign currency. Since, like the Chines seem to be buy up our Securities and Bonds, my money in theory would return back to the USA.

Anonymous said...

I wont get a check and if I were to, I would buy a really cool camera (Canon) and pay for my car insurance for a few months.

Ric Larson said...

Well now, that is just not right juls! Your a tax payer an not getting a check? If this is the case, then when I get my Rebate check, I'll just write on it "return to sender" out of protest on your behalf.

rac said...

Ric, a better protest would be to write; "Send to Robert." I promise to act really pissed when I spend it.

Ric Larson said...

RAC, I can do that! :)

Anonymous said...

Not everyone will get a check Ric, only upthrough a certain tax bracket, but thanks for your support. And Mark, you are so right about where your 'new found cash' will be going. Unless you go right away and cash the check, and spend it on beef jerkey sold on the side of the road, a large percentage will filter off to anyother country.

mat said...

My rebate check is going straight to Vegas Baby! What Vegas does with it is their buisness.