Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BLOG TO BE SHUT DOWN BY HOST

I received an email from Google today informing me they will be shutting down our blog. They stated some recently posted nudity violated our user agreement. We have been given 48 hours to archive any data we would like saved. If there are pictures you want to keep I suggest you download them now.

It's been an amazing ride and I thank you all for your contributions. To say I am saddened by this doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Maybe if we can find another home we can start back up in the future; we’ll just have to see. Farewell my friends.

P.S. You can read the original Google email HERE

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What nudity, what did I miss???? DRL streaking?

Anonymous said...

Time to get that "get out of jail" fund going.

DRL said...

RAC you are so mean. My heart fell. all I gotta say is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DRL said...

Call Reno 911 now, they are comming to get me!

Ric Larson said...

RAC, you had me in tears man. Now I'm laughing my A%#$@ off! (Got to amdmit that was pretty darn good)!

Cindy said...

RAC, I was going to cry.....

DRL said...

Oh yes, be comforted, pay backs are so much better when served cold.

Don't enyone fret, feel comforted in the pictures hidden for just a time as this, ha haa haaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh, my side hurts, anyone have a midol?

Johnny Borja said...

Dang RAC, holding out again!
Funny stuff though.

DRL said...

Johnny, good to see you again. Wacha been upta.

DRL said...

RAC, This was in bad timming. After my pic of my cart wheel (okay already, it isn't me, I wasn't even there when I did it), I was sure your sisters were going to kill me for ruining all the fun. I did feel bad, you got me better than anyone. I will laugh(or is that, get you back) for a long time.
As I said, YOU DA MAN!

Joanna said...

RAC, I found that so sad that I didn't even look at the link.You had me really trouble shooting who exactly did I have on my own laptop!!! You turkey!!!

pat said...

LOL, I was afraid I missed something! Don't want to do that. It's my sons birthday, but I still wouldn't mind looking and comparing with My sis, the deans circle butts...(the boys)of course.

juliet said...

Good one RAC!

Becki said...

I'm a little slow on the uptake...been on vacation...but I must say that was so excellent!!! My first reaction was WHAT NUDITY? What did I miss? Very good!

illustrationISM.... said...

'malard' umbee!
mamalao suckas!