Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ric my bro, this is for you

This is the Island that Ricstermiesterman spoke of. It is the thumbtack in the middle of, oh, whats the word, oh yes NOWHERE!!!

This is it as a close up. Ricky, I hate to tell you this, but it is not an Island as you would think of. We in the knotical world call the an atoll. It is a coral reef sourounding a lagoon. But for you, here is the island you spoke of. If no one finds RAC'S new home, he can move here. ha, na, we like him too much, but he can move to the other island.

2 comments:

DRL said...

Oh, I know knotical is spelt Nautical, I was having fun. I rarely get a chance to have fun, so I took a chance. oh well, you wouldnt understand.

Ric Larson said...

Thanks DRL for postin Okinotorishima island.

Those of you that have Google Earth and were able to locate this island; if you were to zoom in to about 3,000 feet, your gonna see some intresting structures to the left of the tear drop (with north facing upwards) that your logic would question "why & why is that there"?