Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I AM PLACING THE ORDERS FOR THE SHIRTS in TWO WEEKS!

I have 13 of you have ordered AND PAID for your shirts
already-----THANKS!

I have 3 of you that have ordered but not yet paid. Let me know if you did not receive an invoice from me for PayPal and i will resend them to you. Just email me and let me know the status of your payment.

If you have not yet ordered, check them out here:

Polo shirt: http://deanscircle.blogspot.com/2008/03/polo-shirt.html

Ladies shirt: http://deanscircle.blogspot.com/2008/03/ladies-red-capsleeve-top.html

Unisex tie die: http://deanscircle.blogspot.com/2008/03/uni-sex-tie-die-t-shirt.html

10 comments:

DRL said...

Juls, I have ordered mine, but this is so fun and easy, I should ordre more just for the fun of it. Then again, no.

This was a good idea you had

DRL said...

Can I play? Oh I did.

Anonymous said...

OK Drl, thanks you were the FIRST to order and the FIRST to pay----- fast draw DRL--

Joanna said...

Oh!!! I see. I wanted in polo 1sm.1 med. @ 3 lrg. In blue tyedye, the same,1 sm.,1 med. @ 3 lrg.I haven't recieved any paypal order as of this date.Thank-You for your t-shirts that represent Dean's Circle...I might leave one for my Dad:)I remember that he was a kind soul except toward the naughty ones. Everyone else was invited to U.S.O. for hamburger's and swimming and other trips:).

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug, I got your check.

Paul, your PayPal check cleared today.

Thanks ya all!

Anonymous said...

Dave L, I got your PayPal payment, Thanks!

Joanna said...

Juls, can you e-mail me about payment,I haven't heard of paypal but, we do have Wester Union.

Anonymous said...

I did again today Jo, did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Mat, I got your PayPal payment, Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting on Joanna, Kelly and Sarah to pay. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ME TO RESEND A PAYPAL INVOICE