Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We've been joined by another Chris

My friend Chris Franquez has joined the blog going by the name "tophersguam". He was in my class at GW, graduating in 75. We actually went out together for awhile in our junior year so he spent some time at our house and around the Circle. He's retired from the Air Force and living on Guam so he'll be another set of eyes and ears to keep us up on the happenings around the island. He recently found me on Classmates.com and we've had a great time catching up on the past 33 years. His oldest son lives in Vegas so he might join us at our reunion this summer.Welcome Chris to the blog...it's so great to have you here!!!

9 comments:

Ric Larson said...

Welome Chris! Enjoy!

pat said...

hey Chris! welcome. glad you're joining us.

DRL said...

Chris, I never knew you, but I'm gona, so see me in Vegas Baby. You have a son in Vegas Baby, so you probably won't need a room with us. but we will be at the Tropicana and have a suite there to ransac, oh I ment, get to know one another. And a block of rooms, so see you there, I hope.

Joanna said...

Welcome Chris, Is there any relations to Tina Franquez Flores.She's always working with the kids here and teaches art at G.W.She was my favorite teacher in 5th grade at Price Elementary.

rac said...

Great to have you here, Chris.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Chris, nice to have a real local visit us and keep us informed!

tophersguam said...

Hafa Adai Everyone I want to thank everyone for welcoming me into theBlog of Deans Circle and do hope too se everyone in Vegas although I ought tooo warn you all I spend 11 years in Vegas and it has changed in 8 yrs I was just there a couple of weeks ago you'll be amazed!!!!!!!! and Cindy thanks for writing back to me and for keeping in touch hope too see you soon. From Chris GUAM (Oh, ps Tina Franquez Flores is my 2nd cousin for Joanna) Cindy talk too soon ok!!

Joanna said...

Cool,she's one spectacular person.She still has my 8x10 photo that I felt honored to give her.So many nice and genuine comments that I could make.She's just great!!!

Ric Larson said...

Hafa Adai Chris! Do hope to see you in Vegas!