Friday, March 20, 2009

Mark Jaquette has two wives!!!

We got a letter back this week from
Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (for reals man!)
Thanking (my other wife?!!) RIBUIA for her nice words and letter.
He didn't mention anything about the nice gift and invite she sent,
but did mention that letters like Ribuia's "....renew my confidence
about what we, as Americans, can achieve together.
"
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO READ THE IMPORTANT LETTER!

I LOVE YOU RIBUIA JAQUETTE (and Rebecca Jaquette too!)
I figured if the old testament saints and patriarchs had many wives, HEY...
i can!


ORIGINALLY SEEN HERE

9 comments:

DRL said...

Mark, are you going to send the letter to ENGRISH.COM?

Just kidding, who am I to talk about spelling someones name, I forget my own most of the time.

DRL said...

Oh and Mark, you just have to move to Utah and act like the neighbors. One of the funniest billboards I have seen had a new 5 person chair lift at one of the ski resorts. Anyway there were words superimposed on the lift.

"husband wife wife wife wife"

I'm still laughing inside.

DRL said...

Oh, they have a beer in Utah named "Polygamist" beer.

I know Mat, you can have your Spam with the Polygamist beer. Oh, if you are going to be a polygamist, you will have to add a third track.

Anonymous said...

Mark, I didn't know that Becky was cool with sharing you with another woman.

Anonymous said...

I say if Becky doesn't mind, go for it. Have bunch of kids too why don't you?

Anonymous said...

So Mark, did you guys send anything to him to get such a response?

Ric Larson said...

Wonder if he can spell potato?

Ric Larson said...

Wow Mark, having two wife's? From Becky's facial expressions, I'm not so sure she is all for that! But you go man!

DRL said...

Oh Mark, I forgot to tell you this story.
There are a lot of David Larson or David Larsen's in the ares. One day we got a letter for David and Judy Larson. Ouch, Jill did not like that. Found out they lived one block over and two blocks down. Oh yea, the couch is comfy. Guys, when you wife want new furniture, make sure it is comfortable to sleep on. ha.