Monday, March 16, 2009

To be six again.............................

A man was sitting on the edge of his bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Her birthday was not far off, so he asked what she would like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be six again", she replied.

On the day of her birthday, he arose early, made her a big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to the Amusement Park for the day. What a day!
He took her on every ride in the Park, every roller coaster, every water ride, everything they could fit in the day.

Then he took her to McDonald's and ordered a Happy Meal with extra fries and a large chocolate shake.

Then it was off to the new Pixar movie. The largest popcorn, soda, her favorite candies. What a fabulous adventure!

They Finlay wobbled home, fell on the bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well Dear, What was it like being six again?"

Her eyes slowly opened, and her expression suddenly changed,
<strong>"I meant my dress size, you retard!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, He is gonna get it wrong.


4 comments:

DRL said...

If a man says something in the woods and no women is there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Anonymous said...

Yes

mat said...

What Juls said. I've been married to long to disagree.

mat said...

Of course in my case, I'm never alone because Benita can't drive so she'd probably be in the woods with me. And she'd make me ask for directions to get out of the woods.