Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching up

Seems I missed a few things while on vacation this week. During my absence Matt reiterated Sean’s ridiculous claim Venezuela was once a thriving, self supporting democracy. Matt was then able to conclude I was supporting a tyrannical dictator when I pointed out Venezuela has a long history of corruption and political turmoil. I’ve also learned that after accusing me of wearing rose colored glasses, Sean is unable to find anything he can approve of in the thousands of directives from the new administration (talk about blood stained welding goggles). It seems Sean also has a new derogatory name for those who disagree with his point of view – LEFTIES. And from Ric we discover America is now a nation of wimps and idiots. We've also discovered that holding hands with a man in a dress is not weird but rather good foreign policy. You see, this is what I love about this blog – just when you think it can’t get any more absurd, someone - including myself - manages to push it off the charts.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Robert,Thank-You for coming back from your vacation!!! I needed to hear you. "Leftie" whatever! Intelligence is the key to all worries especially for the "absurd" ones:( Poor Tings.

Dave said...

I kinda like "lefties" as an identifier. It's not vulgar, and it does symbolize "those" of us, who have every right, here in this great country, to lean to the left politically. I would not be offended or object to the "lefties" calling "those" who lean to the right politically, "righties". Righty-Tighty, Lefty-Loosey.

rac said...

It will be done.

Joanna said...

Dave,I was a technician...that's for screws not lefties...well than again...hmmm.