Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More on Healthcare Reform

I'm going to brag about where I work...

Members of the Native Community in Anchorage, AK, are both customers and owners of their health care. Together, they have created a relationship-based system known as Southcentral Foundation’s Nuka Model of Care. The Nuka Model has gained international recognition as a leading, world class health care system focused on customer/owners and prevention. This model has resulted in a 91 percent customer and employee satisfaction rating, while significantly improving health outcomes for the Native Community.

Read more about it: http://www.scf.cc/nuka.pdf

1 comment:

Ric Larson said...

Sarah, sorry that I did not post a response to this earlier, but anymore; I like to study the contents before I post. I forwarded this to my office computer, where I will print it out to study it further. I am also sharing this with other clinicians that I work very closely with at various clinics whom may have an interest in this as well. Sounds interesting!! Thanks!