Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just thinking...

Thinking back on a camping trip that a bunch of us took many moons ago at a beach. To reach the beach, we had to walk quite a distance. As we walked through the boonies, I remember passing many Lotte stones still standing in some sort of orginized formation, which to me meant that at one time an ancient village was thriving at that site. But years later, no current civilization ever occupied that same sight? It was a prime sight to live at in the ancient past, but why not now? I'm no anthropologist or scientist of any sort. But I do like to question a lot of things.

1 comment:

Ric Larson said...

OK, so I have been on one to many archeological digs in my life time as an amateur. (I am also an amateur astronomer). Call me a geek! I love science! I just like to wonder when I see things.