Saturday, February 23, 2008

VIRUS ALERT

No, this isn't about the nasty little bug DRL is going to pick up in Vegas. This is about the Florida Super Flu Doug warned us about earlier. It seems this virus has found its way into Utah and I suspect it is being transmitted thru this blog. Therefore, I recommend all blog users wear gloves and use liberal amounts of disinfecting hand gel while working online.

If you are unfortunate enough to become infected you should know there is a sure fired cure available. The only problem is it must first be decoded. The cure I speak of is the old tried and true "starve a cold, feed a fever." Now I have no idea what that means but I'm convinced it is the secret remedy to any number of ailments - including bed head, foot fungus and tooth decay. Maybe one of our many health field experts can further elaborate of this medical miracle.

So there you are. Don't say you haven't been warned.

9 comments:

Doug said...

For a cold=vodka/orange juice
For a fever=vodka/orange juice
No cold or fever=screwdriver

DRL said...

I thought I left a comment, but it wasn't here.
The best cure (well mabey it won't cure it, but you will feel better) is to soak it in cider (just say it fast).
I have not gotten the virus, because I practice safe blog.

DRL said...

I still go back every day and watch the gorilla's sing about the lime in the coconut. Thanks

Paul said...

Carful, weren't there other diseases that crossed over from monkeys?

DRL said...

Paul, I did nothing with the monkey, just watched them sing about the lime in the coconut

Ric Larson said...

No wonder I drag my nuckles when I walk.

I believe I will try both Doug's and DRL's remedies!

DRL said...

Hey Ric, I did'nt notice your comment. Paul was talking about AIDS man. Don't scare me!

Ric Larson said...

All is cool! I am straight!

Joanna said...

Screwdrivers,cider,gorilla's,monkeys.You all are from Dean's Circle!!! I just won "Amnesia" People in the states must look at ya all a little differently;)Is this virus in Vegas?