Thursday, February 7, 2008

Love Thy Teacher

At some point I'm sure we all had a youthful crush on one of our teachers. For me it was 5th grade Mangilao Elementary's Mrs. Cruz (I think that was her name). She was young, beautiful and just about the coolest teacher ever. Our lessons ranged from studying music lyrics to creating silk screen T-shirts. She probably at one point considered making pot cultivation part of the curriculum too. For field trips she would take the whole class camping. Too bad it wasn't yet en vogue for female teachers to seduce their students. That would have been sweet!

Who was you're secret forbidden love? Come on, you can tell us. Your secret's safe here.

7 comments:

juliet said...

Well there was Father Divine at Notre Dame H.S. Blue eyed, blond hair and Irish handsome. Everyone melted when he walked by.

Doug said...

Talk about your forbidden fruit.

mat said...

Thelma Hechanova from GW.The parties we had at her house!

Ric Larson said...

I had the hots for my 4th grade teach in Idaho just prior to us moving to Guam. I even wrote her a 'Love Letter'! She was so impressed with it that she read it to the whole class!

Cindy said...

Becky, who was that blonde, good looking junior high teacher we both had a crush on? Didn't you write him a love note once? He was a friend of your dad's.

Ric Larson said...

Since I never made it with my 4th grade teacher, I ended up getting married to a teacher! Now all of my fantasies are fulfilled!

Joanna said...

My 9th grade P.E. teacher,Peter Lynn and his short shorts. I bought him a rose and he danced all around the cafeteria at the old B.J.H.S. now Untalan Middle School. He married Cathleen Moore- Lynn. Some of you may remember her and her sister Colleen...Lucky Woman:)