Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Debating sucks on this blog man!

As I have mentioned before, I will not debate on this blog ‘political issues’ any further. I will post my opinions though. I won’t debate them, because how can one debate with those that won’t, or you can’t reason with? You just can’t! The point becomes mute. Besides, I have 2 younger brothers that are much smarter than I on this topic (Sean and DRL).

Here in the Northeast, we have been experiencing a very wet and cool summer. I like it that way; I don’t like the hot weather. My wife on the other hand would prefer warmer weather.

Teresa is teaching summer school this summer.

Mat, I still want Bennita’s secrete recipe for her chicken, but I know you’ll never give it up. Seriously, can I place an order? She cooks it, freeze-dries it, and then sends it to us? I will send you the greenback in advance (I’m serious man…E-mail me dude). Her chicken and ribs were so yummy!

7 comments:

mat said...

stay posted Ric.I'm trying to find out if I can do it from home or do the facilities need to be inspected?Lots of little questions.

mat said...

And there is no debating.Just "opinionating"

DRL said...

No Ric, I love debate, and I think we do a fine job. I asked a long time ago if the DC's wanted to stop the political, and I was told no way. So, no way it is. As it was said earlier, we are all rat's and that is who we will be.

Doug said...

We never were short on a point of view.

Ric Larson said...

Hurry up Mat’man! I’m getting very hungry! ;)

DRL said...

Doug, add, 'never are' to that.

DRL said...

Mat, you gotta do something here. Ric is pretty ugly when he gets hungry.



Oh, never mind, he looks like that always ;)