Thursday, July 30, 2009

Man arrested for having sex with a horse

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) -- A South Carolina man has been arrested for having sex with a horse after police say the animal's owner caught him on surveillance camera.

Police say this isn't the first time 50-year-old Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery -- last year he pleaded guilty to having sex with the same horse and was placed on the state's sex offender list.

Police arrested Vereen on Monday, when he returned to the stable 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach where owner Barbara Kenley says a camera caught him having sex with her horse earlier this month. This time she was waiting for him with a shotgun and says she thought about shooting him but didn't want to go to prison.

Vereen is in jail. His brother says he has mental problems and may not have been taking his medicine.

19 comments:

Doug said...

Do you suppose that he was looking for a "stable" relationship?

Pat said...

Doug, he's a man. I'm sure he was just after a little "roll in the hay".

Doug said...

Good one!
Really though if you ask me it seems like the horse was asking for it running around all nekkid like with her tail up and all.

Pat said...

Dougie...neigh means neigh!

rac said...

LOL, very clever. You two are really good at this.

Dave said...

C'mon.. whats the big deal?
They were just horsing around a little..

Doug said...

The guy is a stud.

Pat said...

don't stirrup trouble Dave.

Doug said...

Do you suppose horses have phrases like "hung like a human"?

juliet said...

I guess he thought he was getting mare eed.

Pat said...

hahaha Doug! I doubt it! She was probably thinking...Well, are you in there yet? (sorry, that was bad);(

juliet said...

I'm going to end it i guess he figured you can't beat a dead horse.

Pat said...

cute Juliet!

Doug said...

I wonder if you can put a sun flower tatoo on a horse?

Pat said...

Doug, it would have to be a Brand and that hurts.

rac said...

Tell me about it. Huh, Dave and Rod?

Cindy said...

When I saw there were 17 comments about a post on sex with a horse I thought...geez, what's up with that but now I see and you guys made me lol.

Cindy said...

Today's local paper had a story about someone arrested for having sex with a dog. Geez, is the economy so bad that these guys can't afford to go on any real dates????

rac said...

Shoot, I've sleep with plenty of dogs in my day. I didn't know you could get arrested for it...

Oh, you were talking about the four legged kind. Never mind.