Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DC T-Shirts

Many of you have asked about the so called "late orders" for t-shirts. . . . . . No worries, I am keeping the blog on t-shirts open for at least another week if not two weeks to get all orders in. After I get an over all and size vrs. style count I will post the prices and ask all of you that have ordered shirts to send me your $$mula$$ so I can order them.

Anyone still not ordered yet or want to ALTER their order, just go back and post your orders and or changes on the older t-shirt blog. I will post when it is time to send the money. Thanks to all who ordered and especially Mark J who made the beautiful logo.

7 comments:

Paul said...

If you have a PayPal personal account we can transfer money to you with no fee. :-)

Ric Larson said...

Good idea Paul!

Becki said...

How do I order?

Anonymous said...

Becki, go back a page or two in the list of blogs and look at the THREE t-shirt styles. Pick your favorit t-shirt, click on the size link and then blog your quantity and size requirement.

Anonymous said...

Paul, yes I do have a payPal account. Great idea! Tell me how do I use it to receive money from people?? I have only used it to pay for something myself.

Island Jewell said...

Me again...commenting on each fun train of thought...
I would like to order t shirts for my sister and I.
help?!
kelley

Joanna said...

Juls,I'd like 3 tyedye in blue, 1 sm, 1 med. and 1 lg.Also 3 polo shirts,1 sm. 1 med. and 1 lg. No, make that two lg. of each for my brother Sam.