Wednesday, March 12, 2008

While we are on the subject........

Hey, does anyone else look at the world in a strange way. Do you ask yourselves questions, others don't seem to have good answers for. Why hasn't science figured it out?

Why aren't I the person my dog thinks I am?

If I were to lock the dog and the wife in the car trunk for an hour, which one would show true happiness when I let them out?

If 2 wrongs don't make a right, does 3 lefts?

What color is black?

What are all these idiots doing on my road?

Why do we look happy when we are tickled, and look as if we are in pain when, shall I say, at the climax of having a good time with someone we love?

Why do the voices tell me...............Na, just kidding

7 comments:

pat said...

drl, your dog would lick your face, because that's unconditional love..your wife would kick your ass, if she had any sense. The idiots on the the road usually have Ohio or Indiana plates and they have blue hair. Black is a color, check out the crayola boxes, and when my dad or uncles tickled me it made me laugh so hard it made me cry.

Joanna said...

Pat,nice response...Dave's so funny,isn't he?

Doug said...

Q: Why is there air?

A: God realized that it would be needed to inflate footballs.

DRL said...

Pat, The idiots here are Califorinian's and Utards. If you google "legal libraries", search "stupid" and I have found 2 things. 1. It is not ilegal to be stupid. 2. I have way too much going on in my brain at any time.

Blak by defenition is "the absence of all color." Don't listen to them Crayola folk.

Doug, Thats what I'm talking about. We all have them questions we arn't sure of, and others wounder about.

Send in others.

pat said...

DRL...OH..OK

pat said...

LOL...Talk to me

DRL said...

oops, I spelt black wrong. oh well.
and I want you to know that present company excludid on the Utard (Utah) comment. RAC is insane, not an idiot.