Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vegas Baby Fiesta Goat Grill'n Suite Reserved

Okay gang.
Matt, Bonita (sp Chk ?), and Joanna have the suite. Now it is an extra (over the cost of what they would pay for thier other room) $500 + 9% tax + the cost of the fiesta food. When Matt, Joanna and Kelly have the total of the food, we need to send in the funds (Jonny's case that would be a large stone wheel looking money thing used in the islands). We can add it to the HELP fund, put it on the check memo, HELP or FIESTA. I will receipt via email and keep a public running of the total in each fund.

Any questions call me or email me orMatt.

(800)336-1034 ext.33121 my work
(208)589-6470 my cell
I

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Thanks Matt and Bonita!

DRL said...

And Joanna and Kelly who will help with the cooking of the goat.

Paul said...

DRL, do you have a pay pal account? Its free and will allow us to send money with out mailing a check.

It also enables you to buy stuff on the Internet with out using a credit card.

DRL said...

Yes Paul, I do. I use it to buy on ebay, but what do I need to do to set it up to recieve?

Ric Larson said...

Keep me updated DRL on the HELP fund. Good of Mat, Bonita and Joanna to get the suite so that we can have a real Fiesta Guam style Baby! Can't wait! I am more than willing to dig into my 'mad money secret stash of loot'...(that my wife knows nothing about), to help cover the extra expence.

Joanna said...

They really eat goat here,bony I heard.This is really coming together...yeah!!!Vegas Baby!!!

DRL said...

Ric, right now there is $300 in the HELP fund. I have heard from others who are going to help, but need to budget it in.

Joanna, it would be great if you had bar-b-que recipee for goat, but RAC would be heart broke. better stick to the more traditional, hu.....

Joanna said...

Were you going to say what I think you were going to say? If so,Mat bring the machete! for drl that is...defense manuevers may be needed. Hey drl ,you can have the whole goat:)Or I can try and bring deer, would that do?

DRL said...

Joanna, na, I usually dont say what people think I am going to say.
But, I love the elk, deer and even atelope(pringhorn) if cooked correctly. I will leave what is cooked up to you Matt, Bonita and Kelly(kelley, Island Jewl).

Oh, great talking to you this morning, or last night, what ever it was.

Joanna said...

Yeah,It was nice talking. When I realized my telephone was unlimited to the U.S. ,I thought Wow, about time.Marianas Cable Vision is so good.Phone,modem,and cable in a package:)

DRL said...

I am glad you have such a thing. Like I said, it was good to talk to you again.